Calling all teenage girls and parents of teenage girls – I have been given some signed prize packages by “The Wanted” to giveaway, including:
· A signed 2011 The Wanted diary
· A signed The Wanted t-shirt
· The Wanted oyster card/bus pass holder
· The Wanted pens
· Milk goodies (branded pint glass, sweets, ruler, milk tash stickers)
We need to encourage teenagers – especially the girls to drink more milk. It is a natural source of vitamins and minerals and all varieties of low fat milk contain less than 2% fat, from semi-skimmed at just 1.8% to skimmed which is fat-free.
So lets see if we can get the girls interested in a competition. To enter you need to let me know which member of The Wanted can drink their pint of milk the fastest AND
· Follow @FamilyAffairs and @makemineMilk on Twitter
· RT my blog post link and leave a comment telling me why you love milk – this could be your favourite way to enjoy milk, your favourite milkshake flavour…etc that kind of thing
· OR let me know how fast you can drink a pint of low fat milk – the fastest time might then have to prove it with a video!